Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Black, White and Lime Green Quilt

The quilt is finished! It is much brighter than the photo shows. There are 9 black and white prints in the body of the quilt with a lime green inner border and a different black and white for the border. It is bound with plain black.


Here is a close up of the borders and part of the center. I quilted it with a panto called curling feathers. It gives great overall texture to the quilt.


This is a photo of the surprise backing. It is a lime green dotted flannel. It makes the quilt warm and cozy.

I am making up kits for the quilt for Tiny Stitches and taking it there today to be displayed. In the kits, I am not including the lime green so the customer can select the inner border that they want. I think it would look great with a red inner border or whatever their favorite color is.

The pattern is called Wacky Devine Nine by Two Wacky Women. One of the wacky women happens to be my sister. I make a lot of her patterns for the shop. This is the second quilt I have made from this pattern. I don't think I posted a photo of the first one but will look for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails